Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My story ---- A clever fox!


A clever fox!

The wolf wanted to eat the fox, but it not easy to catch him. 


    One day the wolf said to the rabbit, I will go homme and I will lie in the bed. And you, you should tell the fox that I was dead.  When he comes to look me, you should chut the dor, and I will jump up and catch him. If you don't do that, I will eat you!"

  So the rabbit went to the fox's house and knocked at the door. 
"Who is it?" asked the fox. "It's the rabbit. I've come to tell you that the wolf is dead." Then he went away.
    The the fox went to the wolf's house. He looked in through the window and saw the wolf lying in the bed with his eyes closed. He thought, "Is the wolf really dead or is he pretending be dead? If he is not dead, he'll catch me when I go near him." so he said, "the rabbit says that the wolf is dead. But he doesn't look like the dead  wolf. The mouth of the dead wolf is always open." When the wolf hear this, he thought, "I'll show him that I'm dead." So he opened his mouth.
    The fox knew that the wolf isn't dead, and he ran as quickly as he could.




No comments:

Post a Comment